A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Guo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Guo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Md Anderson Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Guo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ying Guo practice?
- Dr. Ying Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Guo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.