A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Guo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Md Anderson Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ying Guo practice?
Dr. Ying Guo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.