A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Third Military Medical University, Chonqing.
Dr. Guo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Md Anderson Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Guo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ying Guo practice?
- Dr. Ying Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Guo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.