A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Guo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Guo MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Guo practice?
- Dr. Ying Guo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ying Guo practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Dermatologists.