A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Guo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ying Guo practice?
Dr. Ying Guo practices Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Chester, NY.
See New York Pathologists.