Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ying Guo
Dr. Ying Guo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology and Pathology. Dr. Guo is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division and St. Lukes. She speaks English.
Dr. Ying Guo has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Ying Guo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joan Mones
Dermatopathology, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
New York, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Yushan Chiou
New York, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Erika Balfour
New York, NY 0 mi18