A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Huang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Huang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan