A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Zhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Zhang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Ming Zhang MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ying M. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ying Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Zhang practices Psychiatry near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Psychiatrists.