Dr. Y Zhang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Y Zhang?

February 17th, 2016

I found Dr. Zhang very helpful and insightful.

November 3rd, 2015

Poor punctuality

Dr Zhang is a nice woman but she is almost always running behind schedule. One time, I waited 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see her. It messed up my whole day. She is a smart woman but sometimes she makes me feel like I'm a lot worse of a case than I actually am. It gives off a vibe that she's pitying me. I think she means well, but I do not care for her style of therapy.

August 21st, 2015

I really enjoy Dr. Zhang, she is knowledgeable and straightforward. She is a great doctor.

June 12th, 2015

Great Doctor! Her assistant is very helpful and I would recommend Dr. Zhang to anyone- very insightful!

March 25th, 2015

She's awesome!

February 11th, 2015

Shame on Dr. Zhang

I was a patient of Dr. Zhang's a couple of years ago. I found her to be very attentive and knowledgeable and was able to build a rapport quite easily based on trust that she was looking out for my best interest. I developed several drug allergies and after much discussion Dr. Zhang was supportive of my choice to turn to a more holistic approach to treat my depression and anxiety. I am happy to say that acupuncture and herbs have given me a new lease on life and the last couple of years have been really good. Last week we found out that our young daughter has a very rare progressive genetic disorder. She will lose her vision, her hearing, and essentially every organ will be affected. To say that I am devastated is an understatement. I am drowning in sadness but want desperately to handle this in as healthy of a manner as possible. So today I reached out and left Dr. Zhang's assistant a message stating that I would like to make an appointment. She called me back and promptly told me that Dr. Zhang will not see me because my file is "inactive". WOW....because I have been doing well for the last 2 years, Dr. Zhang will no longer treat me...EVER, but I was offered a list of other psychiatrists that I can contact. At first I thought she was joking. I tried to explain the situation but she coldly reiterated that once a "file" goes "inactive" Dr. Zhang will not see that person again - no exceptions. Had I known of this ridiculous policy at the time of my last appointment I would either have voiced my concern with the doctor, or found out how I could stay "active" in case of a future need. For most people, it takes a lot of courage to make that first step of reaching out for help. Dr. Zhang took an oath to help people. I can only hope the next person that is nonchalantly given the same speech as I was given today is not suicidal. Shame on Dr. Zhang, her assistant Stephanie, and the practice she works for.

October 30th, 2014

Overall GREAT!!

I have been seeing Dr. Zhang for several years now and I just lover her! She is a great doctor who really listens- she gives me a kick in the butt when I need it and an understanding ear when I need that instead. She is great, and her staff is wonderful! I highly recommend her

September 9th, 2011

Dr. Zhang was a very understanding doctor and helped me to get the care I needed. The wait to see her was a little long, but once I was in her office the wait was well worth my time. I have seen several doctors and have been playing around with my medications for years. now that I see Dr. Zhang I feel as if I am actually moving forward in my life. I would recommend Dr. Zhang to anyone!!

December 2nd, 2010

A good experience. I would refer her to anyone.

May 14th, 2010

Great experience

I had great experience with Dr. Zhang. I felt Dr. Zhang knew me more than any other people. She listened carefully and explained her diagnosis and treatment plan in layman's language. I followed her instructions and I feel great now.

March 2nd, 2010

Defensive

Any mention of another healtcare provider's opinion on the case, and Dr. Zhang became very defensive.No doctor is 100% right, 100% of the time, and Dr. Zhang should be open to the opinions of others.

May 30th, 2017