A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Qian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Qian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Qian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Qian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qian graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Qian MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Qian practice?
- Dr. Ying Qian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ying Qian practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.