A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Qian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Qian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ying Qian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qian graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Qian MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Qian practice?
- Dr. Ying Qian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Qian practices Ophthalmology near Warsaw, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Warsaw Ophthalmologists.