A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Zhao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zhao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Lee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Sophie Zhao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ying S. Zhao practice?
- Dr. Ying Zhao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Zhao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyside, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Big Stone Gap, VA.
See Sunnyside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.