Dr. Ying Zhao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ying Zhao?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 31st, 2016

One doctor who stereotypes you before even knowing you.

I went in to see her while I was pregnant to be treated for my chronic migraines. She immediately freaked out saying she can't treat me and what my doctors have done it theasy past during my pregnancies/migraines could be the cause of them now. Accused me of seeking medicine when all I wanted to do what get relief from the migraines since they took me off every migraine medicine. Pain, rescue, and prevention meds. No bed side manner. Only used to the towns reputation of being drug abusers and has treated me as such and have only seen me twice. I will not go back to her office again or the the hospital she practices in. If you have migraines don't see her. She won't treat you and make you feel horrible. Twice I left crying.

December 11th, 2015