A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
- St Joseph Hosp -Main Campus, Bellingham, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying M Wang MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ying M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Ying Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ying Wang practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Prescott Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Valley Hospitalists and Prescott Valley Internists.