A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ying Zhuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ying Zhuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhuo graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Zhuo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ying Zhuo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ying Zhuo practice?
- Dr. Ying Zhuo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ying Zhuo practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Colfax, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.