A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yingchih Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yingchih Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yingchih Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yingchih Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yingchih Lin practice?
- Dr. Yingchih Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Yingchih Lin practices Family Medicine near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Family Physicians.