Dr. Yissell Delvalle Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Yissell Delvalle?

August 23rd, 2010

Warning

Yissell Delvalle was very condescending and disrespectful. Please do not go to her. Out of all my years of seeing excellent doctors, I have never been ...

June 26th, 2009

Went for a first consult and...

Do not go to this doctor!!! She was the rudest and most uncaring doctor I had ever seen. When I explained that I had been managing my depression for over two years drug free through exercise, getting a lot of rest and not burning the candle at both ends, but lately things got tough for me with work/grad school, she said to me, "You seem like an educated person, so what took you so long to get help?" I was aghast. Hadn't she been listening to me? Then I explained the difficulty level of my school program, and she said, "So why did you do it if you knew you couldn't handle it?" Well, I explained, I placed into it, I did well my first semester and I had every intention of continuing, albeit at a slower pace. 20 minutes into our consult was not the time for her to be questioning my abilities and life choices. It's a grad program, not drugs! What took the cake, however, was when I explained a previous diagnosis that I received 7 years ago and that I wasn't sure whether this diagnosis fit over the long term, she told me that there was no way to diagnose me because I knew all the answers she wanted to hear, implying that I was lying about my symptoms and not opening up to her. Thanks a lot! Why would I see her if I didn't want to get my life back on track?? And how comfortable am I supposed to feel in our sessions if you think I'm a lyer? I will never go back to her. She is the most unprofessional and insulting physician I have ever seen.

August 11th, 2008

Didn't want to see her own patient

I was a patient of Dr.Santana when she admitted me into the hospital. After I was discharged from outpatient tried to reschedule back with her but she wouldn't see or even talk to me.Office excuse was that it was a private office, while having orivate insurance left me out in the cold with depression,anxiety medication and no doctor.

August 9th, 2016