A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yitong Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yitong Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fu
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yitong Fu, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Fu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yitong Fu MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yitong Fu practice?
- Dr. Yitong Fu has 1 office location.
Dr. Yitong Fu practices Nuclear Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.