A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yiu Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yiu Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yiu Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yiu Fun Derek Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yiu F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Yiu Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yiu Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hacienda Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.