A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yiu Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yiu Ting Chung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yiu T. Chung practice?
- Dr. Yiu Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Yiu Chung practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.