A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yiu Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan