A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yizhi Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yizhi Liang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Liang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yizhi Liang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yizhi Liang practice?
- Dr. Yizhi Liang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yizhi Liang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tappahannock, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Radiologists.