A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falck-Ytter
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Falck-Ytter graduated from Univ Witten-Herdecke, Med Fak, Herdecke, Germany.
Dr. Falck-Ytter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter practice?
- Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter has 1 office location.
Dr. Yngve Falck-Ytter practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.