A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ynolde Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ynolde Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ynolde Smith, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ynolde Faustina Smith DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ynolde F. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ynolde Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ynolde Smith practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Family Physicians.