Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Thorough and makes me feel comfortable show details Thorough and makes me feel comfortable
by M. A. on Sep 16th, 2016 on doctor.com

The Doctor takes his time explaining things to e thoroughly when asked. He makes me feel comfortable and happy.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Karen L. on Sep 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

Caring, concerned with surgery results.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
excellent experience and great attention to detail show details excellent experience and great attention to detail
by Lindsay . on Sep 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

I had a very small procedure to remove a basal cell and it was very pleasent

Read Full Review at doctor.com
very comfortable with dr barnavon through this whole experience show details very comfortable with dr barnavon through this whole experience
by i. v. on Sep 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

very nice dr

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very informative show details Very informative
by Christina O. on Sep 15th, 2016 on doctor.com

Very nice, and understood what I wanted out of the surgery.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
excellent experience show details excellent experience
by Anonymous on Aug 18th, 2016 on doctor.com

exceedingly professional, caring and patient.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Fabulous experience!! show details Fabulous experience!!
by Anonymous on Aug 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great eye for being natural.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Anonymous on Aug 8th, 2016 on doctor.com

Excellent service very organized, pleasant staff. Amazing Surgeon!!!! Very meticulous, Perfectionist.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
absolutely awesome show details absolutely awesome
by Mi C. on Aug 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

wonderful, caring, professional throughout

Consultation show details Consultation
by Anonymous on Aug 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Initial consulation

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very happy show details Very happy
by A. M. on Aug 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

He is a very warm Doctor very nice person and Doctor makes me feel very comfortable!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
wonderful bedside manner show details wonderful bedside manner
by Jan P. on Jul 25th, 2016 on doctor.com

I'm so happy I was referred to Dr. Barnavon. He preformed a revision from a prior surgeon and I feel so much better already. I wish I found him soon ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great! show details Great!
by M. G. on Jul 14th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful visit

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Anonymous on Jul 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

Such a great Doctor

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
by De F. on Jul 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

Had a great experience with Dr. Barnavon. Had some doubts the day before the surgery, he made sure to put me at ease before going into surgery. Defini ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My experience show details My experience
by Merlin B. on Jul 13th, 2016 on doctor.com

I am very pleased to have made the right choice with choosing Dr. Barnavon to do my cosmetic surgery. A

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Always Professional, Super Courteous show details Always Professional, Super Courteous
by M. M. on Jun 30th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Barnavon has always been courteous and answers questions.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Trusted doctor , amazing care and beautiful results show details Trusted doctor , amazing care and beautiful results
by C. R. on Jun 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

Double mastectomy with latissimus dorsi flap

Read Full Review at doctor.com
so far so good show details so far so good
by C. . on Jun 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

I am very pleased

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great! show details Great!
by Evie H. on Jun 27th, 2016 on doctor.com

Great experience. Dr. Barnavon is wonderful. He is compassionate, attentive, and listens to your needs and wants. I appreciate his willingness to alwa ...

Excellent show details Excellent
by K. M. on Jun 23rd, 2016 on doctor.com

About as enjoyable as surgery can be. All the staff are very personable and friendly.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Macarena B. on Jun 6th, 2016 on doctor.com

Everytime I see Dr. Barnavon, I leave confident and happy at the attention and service I receive. Dr. Barnavon is attentive and takes the time to lis ...

Mar 24th, 2016

Love him, he is very patient and calm. makes sure that you understand everything that is going on. I love the fact that he took the time out to meet and explain to my family.

very good experience. show details very good experience.
by arlene l. on Feb 22nd, 2016 on doctor.com

very thorough and kind

Read Full Review at doctor.com
My experience with Dr. Barnovan has being nothing but excellence. show details My experience with Dr. Barnovan has being nothing but excellence.
by Jessica G. on Feb 1st, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Banavon has being working with me since October 22nd, 2015 with reconstructive the side where they did my mastectomy and now with the second recon ...

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Karen P. on Jan 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The doctor was the best. show details The doctor was the best.
by Y. K. on Jan 11th, 2016 on doctor.com

But about the stuff was lost in communication.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Marty M. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Barnavon is the absolute best - so knowledgeable, skilled. Life-changer!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Wonderful and so very competent. show details Wonderful and so very competent.
by Deborah M. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Nothing but the best.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Lisa S. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Barnavon corrected post-operative scars resulting perfectly. He also did a mid-facelift with excellent results.

Pleased and Satisfied show details Pleased and Satisfied
by Vanessa S. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

I appreciate the great attention to detail given to all work performed throughout my breast reconstruction process.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Above average show details Above average
by Anna S. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

Exceptional.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Barnavon raises the bar on Excellence in every aspect of medicare care in my opinion. show details Dr. Barnavon raises the bar on Excellence in every aspect of medicare care in my opinion.
by Melody a. on Jan 7th, 2016 on doctor.com

I always feel I get more information and understanding about my cancer treatment and upcoming possibilities from Dr. Barnavon than I do my oncologist ...

Overall Pleased show details Overall Pleased
by Susan S. on Jan 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr. Barnavon and his staff provided excellent care and shown levels of compassion and consideration. Thank you! Susan

Read Full Review at doctor.com
simply the best show details simply the best
by Teva BenShlomo on Mar 9th, 2015

i was referred to Dr. Barnavon by a plastic surgeon after I had undergone a mastectomy, 2 failed infected implants, high dose chemo and intensive radiation. I was told by 2 plastic surgeons that I was not a candidate for reconstructive surgery because I had too much radiation damage. But a third plastic surgeon told me that if anyone could handle such a complicated case and could do a reconstruction for me, it would be Dr. Barnavon . I made my appointment and met with him, and immediately sensed his professionalism and compassion. He spent alot of time explaining the procedure he would use for my TRAM flap reconstruction, and also informed me that he would use a new technique that was muscle sparing, so that he could avoid making a large incision. The results were splendid. The surgery went very smoothly and my new breast looks and feels very natural and i got the extra benefit of a tummy tuck.. I was so happy with the results that I have referred a number of other women to Dr Barnavon, and all have been very pleased with his care!!!!

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!! show details Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!!
Apr 11th, 2014

i absolutely love my visit and experience with the staff and dr. barnavon. i highly recommend anyone to their services.

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by T. Herrera on Jan 3rd, 2014

I'm a breast cancer survivor. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnavon, along with his professional and caring staff. He is extraordinary, meticulous, and a perfectionist. This means he gets it right the first time. He also has compassion to your personal situations (thought and reason rolled into one) which through my personal experience is hard to find. I was truly a mess inside and out when I walked into Dr. Barnavon's office. I had complications from previous attempts on breast reconstruction with other Dr's. He took the impossible and made it possible after I thought there was no hope and exceeded all expectations. I want to thank Dr. Barnovan and your wonderful staff from the bottom of my heart for giving me my confidence and life back. He's the best!

by J.A. on Sep 25th, 2013

Dr Barnavon exceeded my expectations from my initial consultation, throughout the two surgical procedures and post-operative care. He is extremely professional and caring and patient- centered in his approach. Above all he is very accessible post procedure to provide answers and reassurance.

May 20th, 2011

Very meticulous and caring. Spends time with each patient to ensure complete satisfaction. Very skilled physician and he ensured that my surgery was successful with excellent results.