Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!! show details Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!!
Apr 11th, 2014

i absolutely love my visit and experience with the staff and dr. barnavon. i highly recommend anyone to their services.

Jan 12th, 2014

Dr.B is the greatest. Always takes his time and explains everything. Always willing to answer any questions asked. I would recommend him to anyone. ~ c. baxter

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by T. Herrera on Jan 3rd, 2014

I'm a breast cancer survivor. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnavon, along with his professional and caring staff. He is extraordinary, meticulous, and a perfectionist. This means he gets it right the first time. He also has compassion to your personal situations (thought and reason rolled into one) which through my personal experience is hard to find. I was truly a mess inside and out when I walked into Dr. Barnavon's office. I had complications from previous attempts on breast reconstruction with other Dr's. He took the impossible and made it possible after I thought there was no hope and exceeded all expectations. I want to thank Dr. Barnovan and your wonderful staff from the bottom of my heart for giving me my confidence and life back. He's the best!

by J.A. on Sep 25th, 2013

Dr Barnavon exceeded my expectations from my initial consultation, throughout the two surgical procedures and post-operative care. He is extremely professional and caring and patient- centered in his approach. Above all he is very accessible post procedure to provide answers and reassurance.

May 20th, 2011

Very meticulous and caring. Spends time with each patient to ensure complete satisfaction. Very skilled physician and he ensured that my surgery was successful with excellent results.