Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

simply the best show details simply the best
by Teva BenShlomo on Mar 9th, 2015

i was referred to Dr. Barnavon by a plastic surgeon after I had undergone a mastectomy, 2 failed infected implants, high dose chemo and intensive radiation. I was told by 2 plastic surgeons that I was not a candidate for reconstructive surgery because I had too much radiation damage. But a third plastic surgeon told me that if anyone could handle such a complicated case and could do a reconstruction for me, it would be Dr. Barnavon . I made my appointment and met with him, and immediately sensed his professionalism and compassion. He spent alot of time explaining the procedure he would use for my TRAM flap reconstruction, and also informed me that he would use a new technique that was muscle sparing, so that he could avoid making a large incision. The results were splendid. The surgery went very smoothly and my new breast looks and feels very natural and i got the extra benefit of a tummy tuck.. I was so happy with the results that I have referred a number of other women to Dr Barnavon, and all have been very pleased with his care!!!!

Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!! show details Absolutely the best plastic surgeon there is!!!
Apr 11th, 2014

i absolutely love my visit and experience with the staff and dr. barnavon. i highly recommend anyone to their services.

Jan 12th, 2014

Dr.B is the greatest. Always takes his time and explains everything. Always willing to answer any questions asked. I would recommend him to anyone. ~ c. baxter

Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by T. Herrera on Jan 3rd, 2014

I'm a breast cancer survivor. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnavon, along with his professional and caring staff. He is extraordinary, meticulous, and a perfectionist. This means he gets it right the first time. He also has compassion to your personal situations (thought and reason rolled into one) which through my personal experience is hard to find. I was truly a mess inside and out when I walked into Dr. Barnavon's office. I had complications from previous attempts on breast reconstruction with other Dr's. He took the impossible and made it possible after I thought there was no hope and exceeded all expectations. I want to thank Dr. Barnovan and your wonderful staff from the bottom of my heart for giving me my confidence and life back. He's the best!

by J.A. on Sep 25th, 2013

Dr Barnavon exceeded my expectations from my initial consultation, throughout the two surgical procedures and post-operative care. He is extremely professional and caring and patient- centered in his approach. Above all he is very accessible post procedure to provide answers and reassurance.

May 20th, 2011

Very meticulous and caring. Spends time with each patient to ensure complete satisfaction. Very skilled physician and he ensured that my surgery was successful with excellent results.