Dr. Yodit Negusse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yodit Negusse?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Yodit Negusse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2012

Excellent Hospitalist

Dr. Negusse was the admitting physician for my son's most recent hospitalization. We were very pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, compassion, and expertise. She listens and attends to all of your concerns. After our discharge, she was responsive to our call backs and went the extra mile to ensure that my son was taken care of in every way. I hope to see her again the next time he is admitted.

September 26th, 2010

I am very thankful to her for caring for me like a real person and not like another statistics like some doctors do. She was calm, comforting and kind to me and all my family that came to visit me. She listened to all my complaints and did not dismis. So thank you doctor Negusse

July 19th, 2014