A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoel Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoel Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoel Drucker, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoel Drucker MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Yoel Drucker practice?
- Dr. Yoel Drucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoel Drucker practices Rheumatology near Venice, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Venice Rheumatologists.