A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoganand Deendyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoganand Deendyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deendyal graduated from Universitatea Din Craiova.
Dr. Deendyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yoganand Deendyal MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yoganand Deendyal practice?
- Dr. Yoganand Deendyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yoganand Deendyal practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.