A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogendra Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogendra Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogendra Patel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yogendra Patel practice?
- Dr. Yogendra Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yogendra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Banning, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Banning Internists and Banning Gastroenterologists.