A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogendra Bharat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogendra Bharat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bharat
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bharat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogendra Bharat, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharat graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bharat has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogendra Bharat MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yogendra Bharat practice?
- Dr. Yogendra Bharat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yogendra Bharat practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists and Milwaukee Pain Management Doctors.