Dr. Yogendra Bharat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 19th, 2015
Tries his best to keep you at comfort
He does his job simple as that every persons condition is different and every conversation is different he was never rude or arrogant to me what i like about him is he gets right to business and his staff gave me a call a few days later to ask how i was doing i was suprised these people care about their clients so i can respect that greatly. So far so good with my experiences other than the np telling me im to young for all this age is irelavent when it comes to a chronic pain condition.

January 13th, 2015
Worst doctor I've ever . Rude and arrogant. He is in the wrong business if he doesn't want to listen.

September 1st, 2013
Ended up on Vicodin and Percs
As a mother of two, I was always worried that my pain pills had me in a haze that stopped me from giving my kids and my patients Idid I mention that I have been an ICUS nurse for nine years?), but the pills give you a quick out then suddenly you are hooked on these and you take mo and moe for the same effect. My burning leg pain was never diagnosed properly but the Medical College finally sent me to Dr Bharat and he gave me six shots to calm my RSD down and I am completely off all the pills. Still go to therapy and the haze has cleared, my clarity is back and my kids are fun. Dr. Bharat I doubted you at first but I am glad you came in to my life.

April 28th, 2011
I have had Dr. Bharat for years, and wouldn't think of EVER going to anyone else. He is the most caring and concerned person (Not only as a Doctor). He makes sure that what he has done for you has been the best.