A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Upadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- South Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Upadhyay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yogendra N. Upadhyay practice?
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay practices Psychiatry near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Psychiatrists.