A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Upadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Oaks Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogendra Nath Upadhyay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yogendra N. Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay practices Psychiatry near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Psychiatrists.