A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Upadhyay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- South Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogendra Nath Upadhyay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yogendra N. Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogendra Upadhyay practices Psychiatry near Amityville, NY.
See Amityville Psychiatrists.