A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Chand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Chand is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Chand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chand graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Chand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Chand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Chand practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Chand has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Chand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bluefield, VA.
See Bluefield Orthopedic Surgeons.