Dr. Yogesh Desai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 13th, 2016
What a joke!
I was recommended to see Dr. Desai by my pcp. This guy is a joke! My first appointment, I waited an hour and a half to see him. My second (and will be my final) visit with him I waited over two hours. Unacceptable! When I finally got in to his office he asked me why I looked so anxious. When I told him I had to go to work he got an attitude with me and said I should have known better. I told him the medication he gave me wasn't working so he writes a script for the same thing plus another one. The receptionist was rude as all get out too! She acted like waiting two hours to be seen was no big deal. He might as well be a walk in clinic at this point!

May 13th, 2015
Look up quack in the dictionary and you will find his picture
This guy is worthless. I should have known when the patients in the waiting room started talking about him. He falls asleep in the middle of the session, All he wants to do is take your money and move you along. I apparently made the mistake of telling him that I took my son to see a neurologist and that the neurologist had plans on sending him his report. This quack said he couldn't do anything till he got that report. I asked him what he would have done if we hadn't gone to see a neurologist and he told me he would recommend that we go see one. He didn't want to hear the problems we were having or what we had to tell him so he could make his own diagnosis, he wanted the opinion of the neurologist. He said "I don't know what medication you need without that report". This quack needs his license revoked!!!

November 5th, 2012
patient
Dr. Desai is great it just takes forever when you have an appt. Thats my only complaint!

April 13th, 2011
Parent
The wait time to see this Dr. was 80 min.I took my special needs daughter to see him,He asked me do you want her in here and said well yes she is the patient. when my daughter approched him to say Hi,he told her to go set down.At NO time did he acknowledge her.Will not be going back to him.

May 15th, 2010
Dr desai
Dr desai is the best psychiatrist in america.