A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Govil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Govil, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Govil graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh.
Dr. Govil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Govil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Govil practice?
Dr. Yogesh Govil practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.