Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Mittal, Hip & Knee Joint Replacement Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Mittal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Mittal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Mittal practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.