A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Mittal, Hip & Knee Joint Replacement Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Mittal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Mittal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Mittal practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.