A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Mittal, Hip & Knee Joint Replacement Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Mittal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Mittal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Mittal practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.