Dr. Yogesh Mittal MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

July 21st, 2016
Lowered satisfaction score
Do not put your physican on a pedestal. He isnt able to perform the results he says he can all the time. When he dosent deliver what he says......the patient loses hope. So therefore I rate you below what I origanally did. Need to stop being so arrogant and realize you cant do it

June 14th, 2016
No one better

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Mittal has been a real blessing to me . He is a very compassionate surgeon, that truly cares about his patients. Since my initial visit in 2015, he has performed scopes on each knee repairing meniscus, and scraping arthritis . He has helped me tremendously ,and it would be my great honor to highly recommend him to others . He is an AMAZING surgeon!

February 1st, 2016
Initial appointment went very well. Explained everything well.

October 2nd, 2015
Overall was a good experience

September 2nd, 2015
Dr, Mittal is truly the best of the best.

March 6th, 2015
Best orthopedic doctor in Oklahoma. He did excellent job with my total knee replacements.

August 25th, 2013
Outstanding surgeon!!!!!

March 11th, 2013
Full of himself
does not do what he professes to do. after reading all the positive messages I was shocked at the way I was treated. he is very arrogant for an orthopedist, he does not know where the hip bones are though he did not look at me enough to do an exam. EXTREMELY disappointed.

October 5th, 2012
Keep Shopping for Ortho Doctor
I waited over an hour with appointment. Then when I was placed in a room I waited another 30 minutes. When he arrived he was busy talking with another doctor by his side with his back to me on opposite side of room of where i was sitting. Then he turned and asked me "are you wanting surgery?" I was confused and asked him "is that an option" I have ACL PCL complete tears with MCL and LCL damage and meniscus damage to my knee. He stated it was an option for me and he wouldn't address my PCL. He then asked what I do for work then stated okay you need surgery. Then he said oh yeah let me assess your knee. He came over and touched it and asked if i had pain where he touched my knee and I of course said yes. He did not assess me knee stability at all!!!! He did not provide a knee brace for me. He walked out of the room and then a nurse came in and said I was done. I didn't even have the time to ask him my questions. He RUSHED and was not informative of my individual injury. He was not professional I visited another ortho doctor and he was professional and immediately placed me in a brace and explained the seriousness of my injuries. The other ortho doctor assessed my knee not my MRI and literally put his hands on my knee and assessed how unstable my knee is. My knee shifted easily all directions in and out of joint. Dr Mittal did not seem concerned at all of my present health, my urgency for treatment, and my long term affects. I felt like a cattle getting ready for the auction during my visit with him.

September 13th, 2011
I feel more active wiyh my new hip. I was nervous at first but everyone was comforting to me. I went so long with a bad hip and now i feel like exercising and walking is fun now. i am 53 and i feel better.

September 8th, 2011
we are lucky to have Dr Mittal for us in TULSA. THE BEST surgeon , down to earth, very experienced. GREAT GREAT experience. Thanks Doctor