A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Paliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Paliwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paliwal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Paliwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paliwal graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Paliwal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Kumar Paliwal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh K. Paliwal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Paliwal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Paliwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and Upland, CA.
See Pomona Internists and Pomona Cardiologists.