Dr. Yogesh Paliwal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yogesh Paliwal?

September 26th, 2017

Made me comfortable.

Dr. Paliwal was very easy to talk to. I had to have an angiogram and he explained everything making sure I was comfortable with having the procedure done. He had books and pictures ready to show me so I would know exactly what was going to happen. The waiting room and outside of the office is a bit minuscule in decoration but worth getting past to see Dr. Paliwal.

September 20th, 2012

A good doctor, but ...........

He is, as far as I know, a very capable doctor. His "bedside manner" and attitude toward the patient leaves much to be desired (unless he likes you). My wife has been going to him for 15+ years and they get along fine. I, on the other hand just can't get along with him. He did an excellent job treating me for a cardio related problem. However, on follow-up visits, his attitude was very condescending. Haven't been back since.

May 9th, 2011

Confrontational and Unprofessional

After making us wait 1 1/2 hours to see him, Dr told my friend to "get to the point, stop wasting time" He was aggressive and unprofessional. He raised his voice to us and we left without scheduling the necessary angiogram/angioplasty. I am a mediacl professional and I will be reporting this Dr.

February 9th, 2011

VERY Combative

My husband went to a follow up appointment with this doctor, who is his referred cardiologist. Upon the start of the visit this particular specialist decided on his own that he was going to be combative with my sick husband. The doctor, at the onset of the appointment, asked my husband what was wrong with him, and my husband told him that he was not feeling well. The doctor wanted more information, and so my husband began to talk, and it was at this point that this doctor decided that he was going to tell my husband what was happening rather than listen to him. It became bigger than it should have been, and the doctor was not only combative, but also spoke to the both of us in a very condescending manner, as though neither of the two of us could adequately answer the questions regarding the state of my husband's cardio-health. This particular specialist may be degreed and licensed, but he is in no way able to communicate with people who he seems to see as nothing more than an age. He spoke to us both as though our IQ's were equivalent to our ages or our shoe sizes, and so is not the case. It is my opinion, then, that though this doctor may be technically and legally allowed to practice medicine in this state and country, his bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

December 3rd, 2010

Excellent, and Caring

This is one of the finest Doctor's I have ever known. He has been my Primary Care Doctor for some nine years now. He has been my Doctor when I felt that my Doctor then, who was caring, but didn't want to refer me to Doctors to meet my needs. I had had s serious stroke ten years ago, and had been in a Rehabilitation Hospital, when I was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease and Diabetis, being a Cardiologist he gave me great care and refer me to a neurolgist for my Parkinson. I have always had the best of care and I was always treated as a real person. I have been out of the Hospital now for 10 years and have not had to go back, isn't that what health care is suppose to be about.

June 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Paliwal for over 5 years I find he is professional, well versed, caring, compassionate and without doubt one of the best doctors I have had the opportunity to receive treatment from.

January 12th, 2010

Competent and Caring

This is a well qualified physician who actually had the gall to ask me what my problems were.

September 17th, 2008

NOT RECOMMENDED

I WAS VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THIS DOCTOR, IF THAT IS REALLY WHAT HE IS. HE CLAIMS TO BE A CARDIOLOGIST, BUT WHERE IS HIS CERTIFICATION?

June 13th, 2016