A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Pandya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Pandya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Pandya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandya graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pandya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Jeshankar Pandya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh J. Pandya practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Pandya has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Pandya practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.