A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Shah, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Harris County Psychiatric Ctr, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh P Shah MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Radiologists.