A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Shrestha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Shrestha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Shrestha, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrestha graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shrestha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Shrestha MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Shrestha practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Shrestha has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Shrestha practices Pulmonary Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pulmonologists.