A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukla
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shukla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Shukla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shukla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Hawthorn Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh J Shukla MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh J. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Shukla has 8 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Shukla practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.