A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukla
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shukla Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Shukla, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shukla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Hawthorn Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh J Shukla MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh J. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Shukla has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Shukla practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists and Bloomfield Hills Child Psychiatrists.