A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Tejpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Tejpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tejpal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tejpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Tejpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejpal graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Tejpal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Tejpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Tejpal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Tejpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogesh Tejpal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Island, IL.
See Blue Island Cardiologists.