A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogesh Tejpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogesh Tejpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogesh Tejpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejpal graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Tejpal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogesh Tejpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yogesh Tejpal practice?
- Dr. Yogesh Tejpal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yogesh Tejpal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Blue Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Tinley Park, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Blue Island Cardiologists.