Dr. Yogesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Carlsbad, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016
Dr. Yogi, knows all about relieving pain!
Dr. Yogi, knows all about relieving pain! He is a expert at dealing with CRPS! He takes time to listen and work with me, I never feel like I am being rushed! Check out his Pain Management Tools on Coastal Pain's website.

May 19th, 2016
One Shot Miracle!
Two Months ago I injured my back and caused a 2 centimeter bulge at L 3 in my lumbar spine. The pain and numbness in my left leg was extreme! I was referred to Dr. Patel. After review of my MRI and discussion Dr. Patel recommended and performed spinal injections into the damaged area. Within a few days I was walking a 185 mile pilgrimage in Portugal and Spain! Thank you!

May 4th, 2016
Dr Patel has excellent bedside manner. He really listens to me and genuinely seems to care. He is professional yet has a great sense of humor. I recommend him highly!

March 19th, 2016
Great treatmant in every aspect
Dr Patel gave me an epidural injection at the neck. The process went so fast, and I didn't feel any pain at all. Overnight, the pain that was haunting my for the last month completely gone. Dr Patel attitude is friendly, respectful and informal

March 14th, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Highly recommend Dr Patel for anyone experiencing chronic pain from a spinal injury or condition.

February 7th, 2015
Highly Recommend Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel is the best doctor I've had in my life. He is caring and isn't afraid to prescribe the right kind of medication to handle severe pain. He clearly goes through every type of treatment to deal with your pain. I've had chronic severe pain for several years due to degenerative disc, herniated disc, degenerative hip and a labral tear. Dr. Patel is the only doctor that really get it and understands what you are going through and takes care of you. I would highly recommend him and his office. The staff are extremely kind and the wait times are short. I never had to wait more than 15-20 minutes for an appointment.

January 22nd, 2015
Funny, personable and super doctor
Dr. Patel is a remarkable person and a great doctor. He's efficient and effective and usually very prompt and his office runs on time. I enjoy going to Coastal Spine and Pain Management because his staff is so friendly and he has a good sense of humor--something all of us need, especially when we are going there for pain management! He is very informative too, directing me to websites to learn more about my condition and possible ways to combat it without medication if possible--through exercise and other means. Bravo and five stars for Dr. Yogi Patel.

December 12th, 2014
Most compassionate doctor
When I visited Dr. Patel, I was in agony with compression fracture on my spine. He put me at ease and explained what to expect for the treatment. He even called me on Sunday for a follow up call and see how I was doing. How many doctors do you know who calls you on Sunday?

September 23rd, 2014
I hate that I have to go to a Pain Mgmt Doctor but I appreciate Dr. Patel. I'm a cash paying patient. So far he has taken into consideration what might work for me and my financial situation. My situation is a bit complicated and he understands that my pain is real and has offered options to ease my suffering. He actually listens when I tell him I don't like the side effects and/or if something isn't working. Unlike the Dr. that referred me (that review will not be nice) I believe Dr. Patel cares and understands that chronic pain can suck the life right out you.

September 11th, 2014
In a hurry and not receive full attention
I have seen him several times and he is in a hurry and cuts my visit time in half. Doesn't listen to me and in a rush to see other patients. Big Ego when he brag to be the best!
Doctor's Response

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We all here at Coastal Pain Medical Group appreciate any and all feedback both positive and negative as we strive to make improvements in areas that we may fall short. We feel if you are not always trying to make improvements than you are not trying. Please feel to contact me on my personal cell phone so I may better rectify the negative experience you had: Cell: 619-665-5453...Dr. Yogi Patel

August 14th, 2014
New to pain management
I seen him today. i was a little nervous. His staff and DR Patel made me feel at ease. I have several things going on in my neck an back. He came up with a great plan for me. I feel better all ready

March 8th, 2014
Disabled
Compassionate, knowledgeable, experienced in his field