A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eyelid Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dayal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal MD is a male Pathologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal practice?
- Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogeshwar Dayal practices Anatomic Pathology near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Pathologists.