A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garry Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garry Gill, Family Practitioner, Internist, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Sbmp Bloea's Med Coll.
Dr. Gill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garry Gill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garry Gill practice?
- Dr. Garry Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garry Gill practices Family Medicine near Manchester, TN.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors.