Yogi Ahluwalia Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2016

Im no a shill

A very colorful doctor. A kind man with an upbeat personality and I think a very good doctor.

February 26th, 2016

Dr A. always helps me find a way to overcome my dark feelings and he is always positive. That makes me feel like I'm doing well and I will be ok.

August 17th, 2015

good doc, nice guy

September 27th, 2011

I would not recommend him to anyone!!

Dr. Ahluwalia consistently gives me the wrong prescription, or right script with the wrong dosage, although I have been taking the same medication for years now. Reading one rating where the guy said he kept calling him by the wrong name?.......I feel the same ways- like he doesn't know what patient he is seeing at the moment and just randomly prescribes wrong meds. again I have wasted time, energy and money due to his negligence. When I said I would leave he gave me more samples to change my mind. Furthermore, although the office is open 3 days a week- he is not there one day. When does this guy work (if you even call it work) ALways on vacation. Was gonna wait to change doctors when I got insurance coverage but today was the last straw. Without reviewing the script thinking it would be the same as always- I filled something today I had to pay for and pharmacy WONT TAKE IT BACK as they shouldn't. I got ripped off. He is a horrible doctor

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Yogilakshan Ahluwalia saved my life.

Dr. Yogilakshan Ahluwalia saved my life. In the year 1999, I was new to USA, I am having depressiion symptoms. I am having irritability to sounds and some particular noises. My Indian employer gave me a medical insurance is just a no good insurance. LIke name sake. But it had done one good thing though. When I looked up for psychiatry doctors, it showed Ahluwalia's information. Recognising him as Indian. I just called his office. Admin Assistant Maria, another kind person, put me through the doctor immediately. And the Doctor enquired for about 5-10 min about my symptoms and issues on the phone itself. Then he urged me to visit him in the oak park office immediately and gave me a time. Upon my visit , he understood my insurance difficulty and gave me free samples ofthe medication for the whole month. He is very kind, understanding, and knows my Indian psychology complications, family troubles and all, and later on when my insurance totally failed to support me even for the medication. He kept on giving me his phsician samples. Don't even talk about his visiting fee or copay. Nothing. Nada. zero. He is God to me then and now. How many physician can do that kind of service ? When I changed jobs, I got a better coverage and I am able to get my own benefits and coverage. BUt I go to him even today. He is the same. Caring. Human. Loving. Understanding. Then what else is God ?

May 11th, 2010

Down to Earth and Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Yogi now for two years - he is understanding and caring for all the issues I have with Bipolar.

March 19th, 2010