A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogi Rajnikant Patel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yogi R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Yogi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogi Patel practices General Practice near Port Hueneme, CA.
See Port Hueneme Primary Care Doctors.