A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogi Patel is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogi Rajnikant Patel MD is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Yogi R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Yogi Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Yogi Patel practices General Practice near Port Hueneme, CA.
See Port Hueneme General Practitioners.