A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogin Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yogin Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogin Mehta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogin P Mehta MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yogin P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Yogin Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yogin Mehta practices Urology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Lewistown Urologists.