A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yoginder Chabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yoginder Chabra is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yoginder Chabra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabra graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Chabra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chabra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yoginder Chabra practice?
Dr. Yoginder Chabra practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Imperial Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Imperial Beach Family Physicians and Imperial Beach General Practitioners.