Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Washington Terrace
2504 Washington St
Ste 103
Waukegan, IL 60085
847-244-6800
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Review  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2014

I was given a referral to see Dr. Kumar by my dr. who I trust. I spent over an hour waiting ( which I understand as he is a Dr.) but when it cam to be my turn he spent not more than 20 min. with me as a new patient. Looked at the reports I brought and Told me the exact same thing I read on the reports. Told me to come back in 6 months to follow up. Never asked about my family history. I looked at the side of him more than Eye contact. I was very disappointed by this Dr. so I am now in search for a new Dr. to get answers to my problem.

|  Dr. Kumar is the WORST doctor I've ever seen.  |  show details
by karenp@semiotys.com on Nov 16th, 2010

Mr. Kumar demonstrated a complete LACK of information on Grave's Disease, supposedly his specialty. Mr. Kumar gave incorrect advice, dismissed thyroid related problems as the FLU, denying every symptom I encountered. DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON! I welcome inquiries and can provide data.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Mrs. Montes de Oca on Nov 19th, 2008

I just want to make a comment on the previous comment, for the gestational dm, maybe you shouldn't just take it on the office, but evaluate your own manners and attitude.On collecting the copay, maybe if you are not aware almost all insurances require to pay a copay and on the date of the visit, and if you are not pleased by this maybe you should find yourself another insurance.Oh and by the way the doctor can only advise you on how to manage you diet while your pregnant, yet they cant be babysitters on what you eat.So i believe it is not correct to put all the blame on him, but also on yourself.

|  Dr. Yoginder Kumar is in it for the MONEY  |  show details
by Mrs. Garcia on Jun 26th, 2008

I've visted this doctor because I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes during my pregnancy. This office is a Circus act his recptionist with the Hot Pink 4inch Pumps should have been a warning sign for me.. Dr. Kumar himself has no BED SIDE MANNER and no personality. This man had me coming to his office on a bi-weekly basis to collect my co-pay. I'm there in his office all of 5 minutes he doesn't say much to me but let me see your Glucose book and he take the notes and schedules me for another bi-weekly appt. I've seen him 11 times and my Blood glucose has yet to exceed 120. This man is a RIPE off and his office Assistant Nadia is not professional. I guess you get what you pay for.. I would rather take the 15-30 minute drive from Waukegan to Lakeforest, or Evanston to see another Encronologist.