Dr. Yoginder Kumar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016
RUDE DR, FILTHY OFFICE, DUCT TAPE ON WINDOWS
DR. KUMAR didn't look at my prior medical records. When he saw me he asked why I was on a certain medication. He then asked why I had surgery. It was in the paperwork I filled out, had he looked he would have known. The office staff has no idea where how to locate medical records sent by other offices. One office sent my records 3 times, another office sent the records 2 times. The office manager called to tell me dr kumar wasn't in network and my insurance wouldn't cover. I called the insurance company who said he was. I informed the office manager, she said she called the ins. company again to be told he wasn't in network. The ins. company sent me a screenshot. The office is dirty. The mirror in the room looked as though it hadn't been cleaned in years, there was duct tape on the plastic covering the inside of the windows. He is the rudest Doctor I've ever met. I waited 2 months for this appointment. Another doctor recommended him. Today I'm calling to tell them of my experience so other women don't have to endure this. The experience was actually upsetting. I've never been upset after going to see a doctor. This guy needs to take some classes on bedside manner and treating people with respect. I got the distinct impression he is unhappy or thinks he's superior than the "peasants" he treats. I hope to soon forget this experience..

October 26th, 2014
not satisfied
This Dr.is very rude and did Not pay attention to my problems I constantly kept being hospitalized for.He always came in my hospital room with a negative attitude and never took in consideration of my symptoms. He argued with me and my mother about my concerns and told me he no longer wants to see me as an outpatient. I cried and even tried to apologize, but he still didn't care.he's very rude. I don't recommend him,at all.

July 23rd, 2014
Dr. Review
I was given a referral to see Dr. Kumar by my dr. who I trust. I spent over an hour waiting ( which I understand as he is a Dr.) but when it cam to be my turn he spent not more than 20 min. with me as a new patient. Looked at the reports I brought and Told me the exact same thing I read on the reports. Told me to come back in 6 months to follow up. Never asked about my family history. I looked at the side of him more than Eye contact. I was very disappointed by this Dr. so I am now in search for a new Dr. to get answers to my problem.

May 4th, 2012
terrible doctoru

November 17th, 2010
Dr. Kumar is the WORST doctor I've ever seen.
Mr. Kumar demonstrated a complete LACK of information on Grave's Disease, supposedly his specialty. Mr. Kumar gave incorrect advice, dismissed thyroid related problems as the FLU, denying every symptom I encountered. DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON! I welcome inquiries and can provide data.

November 19th, 2008
Good Doctor
I just want to make a comment on the previous comment, for the gestational dm, maybe you shouldn't just take it on the office, but evaluate your own manners and attitude.On collecting the copay, maybe if you are not aware almost all insurances require to pay a copay and on the date of the visit, and if you are not pleased by this maybe you should find yourself another insurance.Oh and by the way the doctor can only advise you on how to manage you diet while your pregnant, yet they cant be babysitters on what you eat.So i believe it is not correct to put all the blame on him, but also on yourself.

June 26th, 2008
Dr. Yoginder Kumar is in it for the MONEY
I've visted this doctor because I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes during my pregnancy. This office is a Circus act his recptionist with the Hot Pink 4inch Pumps should have been a warning sign for me.. Dr. Kumar himself has no BED SIDE MANNER and no personality. This man had me coming to his office on a bi-weekly basis to collect my co-pay. I'm there in his office all of 5 minutes he doesn't say much to me but let me see your Glucose book and he take the notes and schedules me for another bi-weekly appt. I've seen him 11 times and my Blood glucose has yet to exceed 120. This man is a RIPE off and his office Assistant Nadia is not professional. I guess you get what you pay for.. I would rather take the 15-30 minute drive from Waukegan to Lakeforest, or Evanston to see another Encronologist.

April 29th, 2017