Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by BH on Dec 9th, 2014

Very lucky to have Dr. Mavani taking care of my mom. She is kind and seems to really care about us.

Smart doctor show details Smart doctor
by Chester Liu on Feb 2nd, 2014

Very nice, patient, gentle, and attentive doctor. Even though my English is not very good, but she is very patient and help me a lot. Thank you so much!

Really one of the best show details Really one of the best
by Robert P. on Dec 26th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mavani. She helped me through a very difficult time with compassion and care that I have not experienced from a doctor in a very long time. I am back on my feet now thanks to her, and would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Couldn't have asked for a better doctor show details Couldn't have asked for a better doctor
by Robin G. on Oct 17th, 2013

I met Dr. Yogi when my mom was in a nursing home getting therapy after surgery. My mom was in a lot of pain and it did not seem her primary care doctor knew what to do or maybe didn't believe her. Because of the pain she was not able to participate in her physical therapy. In a stroke of luck Dr. Yogi had recently started working in the building and was able to see my mom. She quickly devised a pain management plan that was safe for my mom, given all her other health issues. Within 1 day my mom was pain free, and able to successfully complete her therapy. She is now back to where she was before the surgery. I am very grateful to Dr. Yogi for taking the time to work with my mom and helping her get back on her feet.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Oct 19th, 2011

Really great doctor who took the time to answer my questions. Thank you.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
May 3rd, 2011

Helpful and didn't feel rushed at all. Wish more doctors were like her.

Yvonne show details Yvonne
Sep 18th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Mavani.

Professional and Caring show details Professional and Caring
by Anonymous on May 26th, 2010 on doctor.com

Answered all my questions patiently

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Professional show details Professional
by Maria F on May 26th, 2010

She patiently answered all my questions in a way I could understand. Thank you!

Caring show details Caring
by CK on Jul 20th, 2009

She has a very good bedside manner.

Refreshing Experience show details Refreshing Experience
by Bill on Jun 3rd, 2009

Truly a very nice doctor, with a very pragmatic medical approach and super bedside manner.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Sarah on Dec 2nd, 2008

Very caring and understanding physician. She took care of my mom and was very attentive to her particular needs.