Dr. Yogish Kamath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yogish Kamath?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Yogish Kamath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

No problems, great doctor

After having three back surgeries, I had an appointment with Dr. Kamath, who proceeded to perform a two-level lumbar fusion, which I've been expecting for quite some time. This was performed on May 1, 2017, and after six weeks off of work, I have now returned to work doing 12-hour shifts at the hospital where I work with little or no back pain at the surgical site. The only problems I have are still an issue with L5-S1, which will need surgery at some point in time. The only problem I have is with his office nurse Debbie. I called one day after I got home from the hospital to ask a question about my incision and did not receive a call back the same day, but the next afternoon. SHe was extremely rude and treated me like a criminal! When I returned for my two week post-op checkup to have my staples removed, she was, unfortunately, the one who removed them and was anything but kind and gentle. It was as though she takes great pleasure in inflicting pain!

October 1st, 2015

Excited Dr. Kamath found my issue wish I would have seen him over the other Physician's because the other two I saw in Wichita did not take the situation as serious as Dr. Kamath.

June 24th, 2015

fused l 4 & 5. no more pain in legs

January 26th, 2013

This doctor was the WORST doctor i have ever known!!!! He did not care for my husband. The entire time my husband was in ICU not once did he visit and i did not talk to himn but once on the phone (the only reason for that was cause the nurses begged him to). He refused to see me in person. He profiled my husband without ever knowing him. when it came time for a check up visit he decided at the last minute he did not want to see my husband and dropped him as a patient. He had told my husbands job he could not work then refused to sign a release almost costing his job. Would NEVER refer this doctor to even my dying enemy!

July 3rd, 2010

VA doctor is very compassionate and skilled

The wait time for the office visit is normal for Va clinics. I was not too impressed with the PAs I talked to before seeing Dr. Kamath, but once I saw him, I realized that he was very knowledgeable and suggested a way to solve my problem with my VP shunt for hydrocephalus that could no longer drain into the peritoneal cavity.

June 1st, 2010

Dr. Kamath is not only an extremely skilled, caring physician, but also a great teacher.

May 31st, 2010

Dr. Kamath speaks English fluently and is an excellent neurosurgeon with expertise in complicated back cases. He is the best and Wichita Falls is fortunate to have him in town

September 15th, 2017