A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogita Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogita Patel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yogita Patel practice?
- Dr. Yogita Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yogita Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.