A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yogita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yogita Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U-Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yogita Patel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yogita Patel practice?
- Dr. Yogita Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yogita Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.