A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yohan Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yohan Jang DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yohan Jang practice?
- Dr. Yohan Jang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Yohan Jang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.