A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yohan Jang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yohan Jang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yohan Jang DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yohan Jang practice?
- Dr. Yohan Jang has 1 office location.
- Dr. Yohan Jang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.